sigh..
sch now start hav lesser time 4 com..
and lesser time for the eco-sistas..
and lesser time for bloggin..
and lesser time for com..
lesser time for everything!!!!
I MISS ALL OF U GUYS!!
I MISS ALL THE FUN WE HAD!!
I MISS PCS!!
I MISS ALL OUR MEMORIES!!
I MISS ALL THE FUN WE HAD!!
I MISS EVERYTHING BOUT 2006!!
oh, & talkin bout PCS,
it's TOTALLY changed!!
now we seniors cant go in anymore..
y??????
it's so unfair!!
ooh..and
I MISS THE TEACHERS!!
esp. Mdm Saadah & Mr Kiew & some others
and i oso miss everything bout PCS..the 2006 PCS..
y the new principal go change the rules??
y muz change principal in the first place??
Mdm Foo oso v. gd wad..
sigh..
PCS will nv be the same again..
and all of us will also nv be the same again..
but no matter wad..
at least we r still keepin in touch..
and i hope tat we'll continue to do so..
and i oso hope tat we can meet up soon again..
cos i miss u guys,esp. the eco-sistas
and i wanna see all of u again..
the last time we met was the gathering at fiona's hse..
i meant the last time we all met..
almost all la..
oh..hav to go..
blog nxt time..
bb
(is dis my longest post??)