y am i always the middle person helping others solve their problems??
last yr, dis yr..
and dere's nobody helping ME solve MY problems..
im so CONFUSED..
i dunno wad to do..
y cant anybody help me??
im tired of helping others..
i mean, even if i continue helping others..
wud dey help me bac??
i hv no idea wad i can do..
im feelin so lost..
and
I MISS 6B
I MISS TONG,SHARON,VIC,LYN,JAYNEY
I MISS THE ECOSYSTEM
I MISS EVERY ONE FRM 6B
I WANNA GO BACK TO THE PAST
i've nv missed anyone or anything so much b4..
dis is the first time..
i miss 6B alot..
i wanna see all of u..
when u all free to meet up??
i've been lyk askin dis question forever..
& ever..
& ever..
hv u ever felt very lonely even wf super loads of ppl around u??
hv u ever felt so many stuff bottling inside u and u hv no one to talk to bout??
none of u will understand my feelings..
i miss all of u so much tat no words can describe my feelings..
i mayb be appearing cheerful but u duno wads inside me..
i so hate my lyf..hate myself..hate everything!!!!