' Trying hard to reach out But when I tried to speak out Felt like no one could hear me Wanted to belong here But something felt so wrong here So I prayed I could break away ' Breakaway - Kelly Clarkson
won't be blogging as much for some time cos the laptop's modemn not here ):
went to play badminton at bedok cc in the afternoon with chenxin, yizhen, raphael, mrlim, his friend & his gf. now my hand damn pain alr, smacked too hard-.-'
oh oh, & finally got photoshop from mrlim! ;DD hahahahaaaaaaa ! one thing cancelled off my wishlist (:
might be going batamthis weekend. dont feel like going. no time to rest :X
still have loads of hol hw left ==' first day of canoeing camp tmr.
tag replies ~ Hazel ;DD : oh yeah. aiya lazy change luhhs ;P that time sec2 camp, there was one in our bunk. totally different from the reservoir one Jieyi : haaah. no choice right ;D lol(: juliana : hahahs (:
Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.