<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30373726?origin\x3dhttp://kimberly-kim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, September 09, 2008
; Tuesday, September 09, 2008

'All of these lines across my face
Tell you the story of who I am
So many stories of where I've been
And how I got to where I am
You see the smile that's on my mouth
It's hiding the words that don't come out'

The Story - Brandi Carlile

Hello(:
Don't be surprised I'm blogging now.
Just happen to be able to. Have to blog more or ppl will comment.
(Yes, you, Yongsoon=.=')
Lol. Anw, just a short post.

omgomg. EOYs are starting in two/three weeks time.
Okay, at least it's just the language papers.
But after that....... All the other subjects.
Gosh, can dieeeeeeee luhhs! One day two paper each=.='

And I realised on the 7th October, Maths paper 2 & History paper.
It's the same as what happened in MYEs,
7th May also Maths P2 & Hist paper. & if I rmbed correctly, last yr's MYEs also.
==' my birthday has to do with maths & history uhs=.=
Wonder if any historical thing happened on 7th May in the past o.O

Okay, back to topic. Really have to start muggingggggggg.
I need that motivation but somehow I dont have it T.T
Sighs. Two days into term 4 alr.
Lessons are per normal, and boring.

Oh, and Ms Tan came in today to say Ms Ng will be coming tmr to collect our hw.
Lols. Okay, I just rmbed there's a book report=.=''
Ugh.

I wanna watch camp rock!!!
Showed twice on Disney Channel already, yet I didn't manage to catch it T.T

Anw, I'm done here. Gonna do other stuff.
Bye(:


What's outside isn't what's inside.
That smile is just an act.
A lie to cover up everything burning inside.
Nothing good will happen, cos it's already set.


Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.

Online Users

Profile
♥KIMBERLY,
but KIM is enough(:
May 7
BGSS, 4E1 :D
Canoeist :D

Kimberly Seet

Create Your Badge


Chit-Chat



Exits

♥6B'06
WEHUB
1/1'07
2/1'08
♥4E1'10
♥♥CANOEING

AFIFAH ALIYA ALEX ARSHAD ATIKAH CARISSA CHARLES CHARMAINE CLEMENT DARWITA FARAH FERDAUS FENGMAO FIONA FOUZAN GERALD GERALDINE HANMING HAZEL HIDAYU HUI TING JAYNE JIA HUI JIE YI JIN XIAN JEANNETTE JESSICA JOAN JOEL JULIANA JOVEY LINDSAY LINDSAY LIN HUI MELISSA MINGYI NADIAH NASUHA NATALIE NELLIE NIGEL RACHELLE SABRINA SAN SAN SHARON SHAWN SHEAU JING SHIRLY SHERIL SHUWEI SOKSHAN SHONA SYAFIQAH TERESA TOBY VANISHAA VICTORIA WEE SHENG YONG SOON YINGTONG YI ZHEN ZAKIAH ZHEN NING

Applause

SHIRLY

Reminiscence
July 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
February 2013