' Hey, what a beautiful mess this isIt's like picking up trash in dressesWell it kind of hurts when the kind of words you writeKind of turn themselves into knivesAnd don't mind my nerve you can call it fiction'Cause I like being submerged in your contradictions dear 'A Beautiful Mess - Jason MrazHi there.Ohkay, I've eaten Pizza Hut for like, 4 times in 2 weeks.First time was with Shirly & Lindsay,then Shirly & Jieyi,then three of them together,and once for lunch today.Whoa. Lol.I was looking for song lyrics when I came across the band Shirly told me about.She said their songs are super not nice. The band's called Kings Of Leon. Lololol. I was like '...'Didnt bother to try listening to the songs though.Anw, EL paper is on friday =.=''I'm not ready yet lahhhhhsxzxzxxzxzx T.TDidnt manage to study today cos:Went out for lunch for 2 plus, then went to Giant to buy groceries,then went to Courts to check out some stuff,and dinner. (& I'm slacking here now ;P)Oh, I saw Mr Kiew (PCS) where I was having dinner just now.He looks the same and he was with his son.Lol. He left with our batch. Transferred to Grifthis Pri,however it is spelled.Haha. Oh and I was reminded of a phrase when I was eating dinner.Good-looking guys are a sight to behold.Random much, but I saw a really cute guy & thought of it :XI forgot where I heard that phrase from.Lols. And I found something also.Look out for it at the end of the post :DI guess I've updated enough.Bye(:' Some smiles are there to pretend everything's fine.
Some (fake) words are said to make things okay.
Some tears are shed to hide the rest of the truth.
And some 'I'm okay' are never okay. '