Wednesday, September 10, 2008
; Wednesday, September 10, 2008
' i said some things i shouldn't have saidshould have kept them to myself insteadi was wrong, i admiti was wrong 'Look Back In Anger - Television PersonalitiesFeeling: damn frustrated=='Ooooh, watching America's Got Talent now.The guy's a damn good singer. Didn't take note of his name :xPlayed the piano and sang. Anybody? Lol.The audience are quite mean sometimes.Now it's this girl doing some fire sparks thing. Damn cool.Okay, I'm bored.Supposed to go bedok inter aft sch today, but cos of some stuff we didnt go in the end.Stayed back in school for awhile then went to Lindsay's house cos she needed to take stuff. Yizhen left aft that cos she had to go back, then me Lins Shirly went to TM=='Walked around. Century's CD shop had a clearance sale.$6.95 for most discs. And we three started talking about having movie marathons aft exams :DThe Notebook; A Walk To Remember; some horror movies; twilight if possible ;DDAGT now is two guys who lost their family in a hurricane. Some lady in the audience cried.Went to eat our dinner at PizzaHut. Laogong & me shared a Personal Pan pizza(only two slices each==)Then went to CS to pei Lindsay eat. In the end, me & laogong shared another plate of carrot cake.And I was really full after that ;xAnd we went back after that. Took 69 with Shirly. The bus was damn crowded=.='School today was okay.English sucked especially. Ms Ng's coming back on Friday instead(:Having the previous teacher back is wth. First lesson only show us who's the boss=.='Everybody was complaining after the lesson ended ._.And there was supposed to be no CT today.In the end? Some English reflection on preparation of exams==I suddenly feel like putting music on my blog again.I shall if I have the time to. (And if I'm not lazy :x)For now, bye.