Wednesday, October 08, 2008
; Wednesday, October 08, 2008
' I lose myself in all these fightsI lose my sense of wrong and rightI cry, I cryIt's shaking from the pain that's in my headI just wanna crawl into my bedAnd throw away the life I led ' It's Not Over - Secondhand SerenadeIt feel forever since I've touched the comp.First things first, exams are ovvvvvvvvver ! :DDActually one more paper left, home econs.But it's just a one hr paper.The past weeks have been ...Shall not explain. Why brood over the unhappy stuff.Yeah right. Such an irony to hear it from my mouth. Uh whatever.Exams for the past few days was earth and hell.Maths p2 was a killer -.-'No confidence for humanities subjects.Science was okay. A few marks gone here & there.Enough of exams. School fieldtrip for sec 2s on Friday to e-hub to watch Kallang Roar.For once there's a nice post-exam activity ;DAnw, I have no idea what to post abt.Too long nv post le. LOL.I guess this is it for now.Sorry, and bye :D