Friday, October 24, 2008
; Friday, October 24, 2008
' I think I'm going crazy,You're stuck in my head.I'm not being lazy,Just lying here on my bed.Thinking back in time,Can't you be mine?Tears in my eyes...Wish I'd never said!It's over, things can't be the same,I'm sick of all these lies,And I'm filled with guilt and shame.Stuck in my head, How can it be?Visions of you, and visions of me. 'Stuck In My Head - Five to ForeverAnother post cos like I said,the spacing's screwed in the previous one.I can't believe the holidays have started already.& this year's holiday is to:1. Finish up those crap hol hw ==' (maybe)2. Train, train & train harder for comp in April3. Prepare myself for sec 34. Earn $$$ ;DYeah, by the end of the holidays most of the things in the list will not be completed.Cos that's what always happen. Just slack my days away ._.But I'll try to achieve them. Esp. to train for comp, and get ready for sec 3, & earn money. Okay, that's almost everything up there alr=.=''Anw, last day of school.We watched Ghost Train ! :DIt's a Korean horror movie. Thought it would be really scary but it was okay. Then... spring cleaning=.='And class video ! ;DDIt was really nice.Time has passed by really fast. We've already spent 2 whole years together.And we went through quite a lot.But next year, we'll be in different classes.I'll really miss this class.Both the bad times & the great moments.Hmmm. Watched Step Up 2 & abit of Bridge to Terabithia during lit on Wednesday.Watched before but I still like it :DDidn't manage to finish it though. BUT I still have the book and the movie at home(:(Just gotta dig around my hse first)Movie Marathon soooooooon with whoever's interested.Shirly, Lindsay, we havent plan ! Lol, Lindsay wants horror movies.& I want to watch HSM 3Uh, wait. Gtg. Sorry. Blog next time !Ta-ta !