' I thought you should know I tried my best to let go, of you but I don't want to I just gotta say it all before I go Just so you know ' Just So You Know - Jesse McCartney this song is dedicated to you.
Received comments that I Don't Care by Apocalyptica is really nice so here it is if you're interested:
Sorry I haven't been blogging. I can't remember what has happened to blog about. Uhh, results have been okay I guess.
Last week of school already. Went to the doctor in the morning ystrday. Reached school only about during recess. On MC for two days. But staying at home IS boring shit.
Life has been hell recently. Everything has been going wrong wrong wrong since Sat. And I really hate myself for all of it. But on a brighter side, good things have happened also(:
Ta-ta for now! :D
Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.