Saturday, November 01, 2008
; Saturday, November 01, 2008
' Oh, yeah in the end it’s how hard we try,But we do just enough to get by.No, it doesn’t matter how hard we try,To stay alive and I don’t know why…Why you don’t seem to care anymore,And if you’re letting me walk out the door,Then you must be satisfied with the way that your life passes by. 'Stay With Me - SummersideI miss blogging. Okay, random much.Anw, training was great on wed & fri.Did 6km on wed under Mr Ismail but it was better on fri.Managed to correct/perfect my strokes with the help of Mr Goh & Jessica(:And me & Jess really managed to push ourselves.We finished 8km first, alongside Atikah & Nadiah.Then Mr Goh asked us to change partners. Atikah changed with Jessica, so it was like the two front ppl & two back ppl.It was fun though, except I think Jessica couldnt really control the radar with Nadiah.Hahs. Then we did some land training after packing up.Push-ups, sit-ups, planks, leg raise.I'm gonna do them faithfully everyday.I hope I can keep to it :DAnd on the way back to school, Lindsay & Jessica were going on & on abt disney movies/characters.Me & Hazel were like speechless abt them & that genius Hazel (she claims) came up with this:Red Riding Hood makes people deprived of childhood.Yeah, it makes no sense, we just thought it rhymes.Okay, I'm really sorry this is a really short post cos I have to go.Miss me !