' Promise you
Won't forget about me
So these moments spent
Are coming to an end
I'm counting seconds
Till' next time again
Listen
One, two, three
Four, five
Six, seven
Eight, nine
We couldn't change it
If we tried
One, two, three
Goodbye
We all said before
Our time is here
But it never
Meant a thing
Until we all
Began to tear
And I'll be
Aching before '
1, 2, 3, Goodbye - Demi Lovato
Pics ! (:
Hanging around & waiting.
lins & jieyi doing retarded faces
the guys were ... idk what? Clement looks like an ah pek with that leg pose.
Gerald looks like he's falling.(he's behind that hand there)
Clement (in stripes) & WS look like a couple
Nice pose, Hazel.
random?
random again.Davin has a nice pose though.
These are the pics of the day:
Look at WS & Davin. They look like they're negotiating smth.Shirly say they look like they're smoking.
See what I meant by black & white? From left, Clement, Gerald (with the bag), Hazel, Jieyi, Shirly, Lindsay, WeeSheng & Davin.
Actually there was another like that , but I forgot to put it in my com.
So... sorry.