' Reach for the sky,
and reveal the masks
that kept you from living out your life.
and they never knew you.
make your move,
make a move,
they're all waiting on you.
its all in your head,
in hides under your skin,
pulling away with every chance it gets.
controlling your thoughts
as if you were in locked doors,
but im already there.
theres no response at all.
what is this that is so familiar that we're trying to say.
we're speaking languages
that we cant understand.
its all in your head,
its all in your head.
dont fight the temptations.
they're knocking at your door
itching to break you down. '
Reach For The Sky - Erison
I know those lyrics are long, but it's nice.
Anw, training ystrday.
Idk what was wrong with me. Hated the big big waves & strong wind.
Did 8km with Jessica. Then some land rotation.
Took with Gitu for a few sets of 250m as Jess had left early.
Okay, that's not my main objective for posting today.
My first purpose is to say
Happy Birthday to those people from our class whose birthday's on 9 Nov (tmr).
So...
Happy Birthday Melissa, Shermaine & Yongsoon !
And the second objective is something somebody keep asking me to post but I always forgot.
So I'm doing it now.
That time Yongsoon claims I never ever post his pictures on my blog.
That was 'cos I didnt have any.
So I went to dig out those that I can find in my phone and here it is.
Yongsoon, dont say I never post alr hor.
But one of the pics there got this guy who looks really retarded.
And to this guy: Shut up abt the pics, Weesheng. Don't be jealous.
Me, WS, YS.See that retarded look on WeeSheng's face.
Me & YS
That time during music lesson, the filming thing.
Uh, YS with Jay Chou's mask.
Lol. Okay, those are the pics I can find.
And this spacing thing's starting again=.='
Irritating-.-''
Bye(: