Friday, November 14, 2008
; Friday, November 14, 2008
' The time has comeFor me to right this wrongIt's a matter of timeYou will no longer be mineYou might look up and findThat I won't be your angelTake back the ringReplace the heart that's missingI'm walking out the doorI'm not gonna save you anymore 'Angel - Candy Coated ChaosI was planning to post some pics I took ystrday but then I saw my tagboard,so, Shirly, I have to wait till Davin gives his permission then I can post uhs.Anw, i finally got back my phone ! :DDWent to collect it then went to meet the rest at tamp inter to buy YS present.Never Never NEVER be on time when meeting guys.All of them were like late. Shirly & Hazel came first. Then Davin came, at 1230. (we were supposed to meet at TWELVE)Then Lindsay & Jieyi. Went to have lunch at CS.After that Clement & Gerald came.Aft lunch we looked for the shoes, and Weesheng came.Waited for ChenXin & Joel. I think they reached at 2 plus=.='Chose the shoes, paid &, settled all the $$ problems.Shirly, Lindsay & Jieyi came to my hse,poor Hazel stayed with the guys cos she had to wait for her aunt. Crapped & watched The Notebook.Training on wed was .....Went to bedok reservoir, took K2 with Mingyi.Jessica wasnt feeling well.Anw, went into the water, paddled only up to 250m then the lightning alert rang==''Went back, did land training.Running & 100 push ups, 100 sit ups, leg raises & planks.Waited under the shelter for awhile. Playing some games then kept the boats & went back to school.Went for dinner at Subway with Nellie, Natalie, Sokshan & Hazel.Damn funny lahhs those people. Dont know what to explain abt them. LOL.Then the badminton guys came to join us, YongSoon, Davin, Gerald.I want to post the pics ! Lol, everybody were like in black & white lahhs.You'll see when the pics are up (:I guess I'm done here. Bye !