<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30373726?origin\x3dhttp://kimberly-kim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, November 11, 2008
; Tuesday, November 11, 2008

' Was I everything you wanted me to be?
All my life I swore that I would never do
The kind of things that I have done to you

Regret is a useless feeling
And the smile you see is just my disguise
But my reflection never lies

Vivid images in my mind, in my dreams
Blissful ignorance
I thought it was love or so it seems
Lived my life pretending this girl wasn't me
The consequence of truly knowing me

I look in the mirror
And what do I see?
All of the truth
That I don't wanna believe
Nothing can hide from myself
Gotta be stronger than pain
The answer's in your reflection
Don't ever be ashamed '
Promise - Candy Coated Chaos


I have no idea why I'm blogging.
I just very naturally went into the lyricsmania website & found some really nice lyrics.
This band Candy Coated Chaos has some really meaningful lyrics.

Yeah, so don't blame me for not knowing what to post.
Uhh, land training ystrday was quite fun.
Normal training plus gym, them did abit of skipping rope.

It was fun, me & Jessica tried doing the double one.
And, well, we did manage to do it successfully a few times.
Haah, super fun.
Then we did leg raise. Crapping with Hazel at the corner ;x
Them meeting, updated logbooks.

The sec 2s were the last ones to leave.
Only left with me, Natalie, Hazel, Sok Shan, Jessica & Shona in the whole canteen.
& we were all listening to Natalie's pri sch story & abt her CSS audition thing.

Lol. Supposed to go town today with my mom,
but it's another day spent rotting at home.
Oh ya ! Met Shirly laogong for lunch ystrday.
We went to Ho Kee Pau, and OMG,
Kimberly super act smart & in the end wasted food (& money).
All Shirly could say to me was 'Good luck to you' when she saw how much I ordered.

But hey, I didnt waste too much food kaes.
I only had not alot of leftovers.

Anw, I guess I'm done here.
Buh - bye !


Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.

Online Users

Profile
♥KIMBERLY,
but KIM is enough(:
May 7
BGSS, 4E1 :D
Canoeist :D

Kimberly Seet

Create Your Badge


Chit-Chat



Exits

♥6B'06
WEHUB
1/1'07
2/1'08
♥4E1'10
♥♥CANOEING

AFIFAH ALIYA ALEX ARSHAD ATIKAH CARISSA CHARLES CHARMAINE CLEMENT DARWITA FARAH FERDAUS FENGMAO FIONA FOUZAN GERALD GERALDINE HANMING HAZEL HIDAYU HUI TING JAYNE JIA HUI JIE YI JIN XIAN JEANNETTE JESSICA JOAN JOEL JULIANA JOVEY LINDSAY LINDSAY LIN HUI MELISSA MINGYI NADIAH NASUHA NATALIE NELLIE NIGEL RACHELLE SABRINA SAN SAN SHARON SHAWN SHEAU JING SHIRLY SHERIL SHUWEI SOKSHAN SHONA SYAFIQAH TERESA TOBY VANISHAA VICTORIA WEE SHENG YONG SOON YINGTONG YI ZHEN ZAKIAH ZHEN NING

Applause

SHIRLY

Reminiscence
July 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
February 2013