<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/30373726?origin\x3dhttp://kimberly-kim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Thursday, December 18, 2008
; Thursday, December 18, 2008

' Are we just lost in time?
I wonder if your love's the same
Cause I'm not over you


Baby, don't talk to me
I'm trying to let go
Not loving you is harder than you know
Cause girl you're driving me so crazy


So I'll make the call
And I'll leave today
I'm gonna miss you cause I love you baby '
Harder Than You Know - Escape The Fate




Went to Bugis to get something & lunch with Jieyi at some Chinese restaurant.
Then went to tuition after that.


On the way to Bedok, had to get down the train at Aljunied 'cos of dunno-what-reason.
And we were so dumb luhhs.
We kept talking, so didnt hear the announcement, and when people started getting off the train, we still stupidly went to sit down=='


Took the next train that came but it stopped halfway a few times=='
Anw, went for tuition after that.


Oh, and some overdue pics I've been saying I want to post:




Juliana on the orange car

A super big grasshopper we saw after training.



Jieyi's lunch. The bowl was really big.


My fried rice & Jieyi's noodles.


The thingy Shirly bought. That's when it's in full size.




It in emo position.
Oh, and the pics to come are :DDD


Hershey's
Dark chocolate with mint :DDD


Look at all the Ferrerooooos :DDDDD
(Top: Ferrero Rondnoir,
From left: Ferrero Rocher, Mon Cheri, Ferrero Manderly )

Sadly this is only available during Christmas season ):
The dark choco one is really niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (:
This is what it looks like:




Goshhhhh, all of that're super nice ;DDD
It's 9 alr. Yay, my dinner's back.
Toodles(:



Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.

Online Users

Profile
♥KIMBERLY,
but KIM is enough(:
May 7
BGSS, 4E1 :D
Canoeist :D

Kimberly Seet

Create Your Badge


Chit-Chat



Exits

♥6B'06
WEHUB
1/1'07
2/1'08
♥4E1'10
♥♥CANOEING

AFIFAH ALIYA ALEX ARSHAD ATIKAH CARISSA CHARLES CHARMAINE CLEMENT DARWITA FARAH FERDAUS FENGMAO FIONA FOUZAN GERALD GERALDINE HANMING HAZEL HIDAYU HUI TING JAYNE JIA HUI JIE YI JIN XIAN JEANNETTE JESSICA JOAN JOEL JULIANA JOVEY LINDSAY LINDSAY LIN HUI MELISSA MINGYI NADIAH NASUHA NATALIE NELLIE NIGEL RACHELLE SABRINA SAN SAN SHARON SHAWN SHEAU JING SHIRLY SHERIL SHUWEI SOKSHAN SHONA SYAFIQAH TERESA TOBY VANISHAA VICTORIA WEE SHENG YONG SOON YINGTONG YI ZHEN ZAKIAH ZHEN NING

Applause

SHIRLY

Reminiscence
July 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
February 2013