Monday, December 22, 2008
; Monday, December 22, 2008
' Christmas is hereBringing good cheerTo young and oldMeek and the boldDing, dong, ding, dongThat is their songWith joyful ringAll carolingOne seems to hearWords of good cheerFrom ev'rywhereFilling the air 'Carol Of The BellsHere's a very important thing...Happy Birthday Jiahui ! :DMy nicest grand niece who always has chocolates :PChristmas baby huh. Lol. Came across this website on twilight apparel somewhere in Facebook:http://www.cafepress.com/the_twilightersLol.I still feel like swimming. And I feel like playing pool. 'Cos my bro's watching that show on tv now.I miss training ):I want water training. Dk why, but I just have this feeling to canoe.And play around with the others ;P And paddle in the water.And get wet from paddling.And feel the waves from the wakeboarding boat.And put my hand in the reservoir water.And see the water droplets from the paddle drop back into the water like crystals. (That's what I notice when paddling)Lol, it's getting random. Hazel ! When we go swimming? 11 more days to school reopen.I wanna go to school, but sec 3 le. Who knows what to expect.And hol hw =.='Still have like 6 or 7 left =='Class outing tmr :D
Oh, I just rmbed smth.'Kay, bye.