Wednesday, December 17, 2008
; Wednesday, December 17, 2008
' Close your eyes and I will tooLet the night take hold of youStay up till the stars go blueWe'll laugh until we cryLets sleep in, turn back the clocksLeave all the past behind youIm beside youAsleep I see who you areAnd if its a dream dont wake meHelp me make these memoriesTake all of you, take all of meAnd that's all we need 'Memories (All We Need) - The Sequel当日出 变成了 下个日落想起谁 眉头会变得温柔一句话 或问侯 嘴角上的笑容就足够我下次漂流左右 - 林心如Shirly came over ystrday afternoon to do hw.And we assembled the Lego thing she brought for her brother.Lol, damn fun. She wants to buy another one.After we assembled the thing, we tried to put in back into the box,but it was too big.So Shirly made the thing into a 'emo position' & kept it.Took pics, post it up next time.And uh, I had no idea what to put for the chi lyrics.Yongsoon's supposed to help me with it but he's not online now,so I went to his blog and chose some song randomly ;xMeeting Shirly for lunch ltr before going training.Bye.