<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30373726?origin\x3dhttp://kimberly-kim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 05, 2008
; Friday, December 05, 2008

Don't hang up,
Can we talk?
So confused
It's like im lost.
What went wrong?
What made you go?
Don't pretend you don't know
This is me
Im unchangeable

When did we
Fall apart?
Or did you lie
From the start?
When you said
Its only you
I was blind
Such a fool
Thinking we
Were unbreakable

It was you and me against the world
And you promised me forever more
Was it something that I said?
Was it something that I did?
Cuz I gotta know
What made me unbeautiful.

Ive been told
Whats done is done
To let it go
And carry on
And deep inside
I know that's true
Im stuck in time
Im stuck on you
We were still untouchable

Wake up, wake up, wake up
Cuz im only dreaming
Get out, get out, get out
Get out of my head now

Because we're much better
All together
Can't let go.
Unbeautiful - Lesley Roy

/edited
That song is nice. I like the lyrics... It kinda means something, I guess. I hope you're seeing this.



Anw, training was cancelled again, like Wed.
It seems I can never get to try K1 ):
BUT, on a brighter side, Jessica's coming back on Sundaaaaaaaaaay !
*cheers, jump around, screams*

Okay okay, exaggerated, but hey, my partner's coming back :DDD
Hahaha. Lol, idk what's with my sudden enthusiasm or happiness.

I havent blogged since Mon. Let me think what happened.
*eyes shut, concentrating very hard* (Zzz, exaggerating again.)
Uh...
Nothing really interesting happened.

I've been shutting myself in my world re-reading Twilight/New Moon/Eclipse/Breaking Dawn.
Just finished the last book.
Heard that the movie's not as nice as the book. Well, don't expect it to be as good anw.

Sometimes I dont get what's so great about Edward.
Lol, I can hear people protesting alr.
But seriously, I think Bella's much more interesting than him.
Not that I'm lesbian. I just think Bella is much much much interesting than Edward.

And I seriously think the movie spoils the book.
At least it feels like that to me.
Okay, whatever.

It's easier than I thought, but I know I'm not ready to let go of this yet. I'm still waiting for your answer. Maybe you've already forgotten about it, but yes, I'm still here waiting.


Oh, I rmb something. I've been playing around in Facebook these days too (:
Havent been there for super super long.
And started playing Pet Society in Facebook.
Haah, Pet Society's fun :D

Oh ! And there's this new movie coming out next week & it sounds really nice.
Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist.
Keep hearing the Muttons recommending that movie.

Ghost Whisperer Season 4's showing tonight ;D
Missed most of Season 3 for the past month or so...
Hmmm.

Anw, blog next time.
Buh - bye.


Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.

Online Users

Profile
♥KIMBERLY,
but KIM is enough(:
May 7
BGSS, 4E1 :D
Canoeist :D

Kimberly Seet

Create Your Badge


Chit-Chat



Exits

♥6B'06
WEHUB
1/1'07
2/1'08
♥4E1'10
♥♥CANOEING

AFIFAH ALIYA ALEX ARSHAD ATIKAH CARISSA CHARLES CHARMAINE CLEMENT DARWITA FARAH FERDAUS FENGMAO FIONA FOUZAN GERALD GERALDINE HANMING HAZEL HIDAYU HUI TING JAYNE JIA HUI JIE YI JIN XIAN JEANNETTE JESSICA JOAN JOEL JULIANA JOVEY LINDSAY LINDSAY LIN HUI MELISSA MINGYI NADIAH NASUHA NATALIE NELLIE NIGEL RACHELLE SABRINA SAN SAN SHARON SHAWN SHEAU JING SHIRLY SHERIL SHUWEI SOKSHAN SHONA SYAFIQAH TERESA TOBY VANISHAA VICTORIA WEE SHENG YONG SOON YINGTONG YI ZHEN ZAKIAH ZHEN NING

Applause

SHIRLY

Reminiscence
July 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
February 2013