<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://draft.blogger.com/navbar/30373726?origin\x3dhttp://kimberly-kim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 17, 2008
; Wednesday, December 17, 2008

' If I were a boy
I think I could understand
How it feels to love a girl
I swear I'd be a better man.
I'd listen to her
Cause I know how it hurts
When you lose the one you wanted
Cause he's taken you for granted
And everything you had got destroyed '
If I Were A Boy - Beyonce Knowles

' 我们隔着 一颗心的距离
有笑有哭地去回忆
夏天秋天 纯真蜕变的电影
会是一辈子做不腻的事情

静静隔着 一颗心的距离
交换最真实的情绪
庆幸 太不勇敢的纪念日里
你曾经 给我多重要的鼓励 '
一颗心的距离 - 范玮琪

Second post of the day. Lol.

Went to Subway for lunch with Shirly laogong.
Bought cookies to eat aft training :D

Then went for training.
Waited & waited in school until 2 plus 'cos cant find any teachers.
Finally left with Ms Shijin.

Walked there then waited for Mr Ismail to appear.
Only 9 came for training.
And it's all half of a partner.

Supposed to take with Sokshan, but Ivy & Ferdaus didnt want to take front.
So Ivy took with Sokshan, I took with Ferdaus.
But after 1km, we changed back. Lol.

That boat we were using (Natalie's boat) had super alot of ants.
And it was damn disgusting. Some dead, some not.
Sat at the back with Sokshan, the wind kept splashing water at me from the front.

After 3km, changed & took front.
Then did 3 sets 100m sprints & 250 warm down.
Went back to school.
Wanted to go eat with Hazel, but broke today=='

Kay, I'm done here. Bye :D


Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.

Online Users

Profile
♥KIMBERLY,
but KIM is enough(:
May 7
BGSS, 4E1 :D
Canoeist :D

Kimberly Seet

Create Your Badge


Chit-Chat



Exits

♥6B'06
WEHUB
1/1'07
2/1'08
♥4E1'10
♥♥CANOEING

AFIFAH ALIYA ALEX ARSHAD ATIKAH CARISSA CHARLES CHARMAINE CLEMENT DARWITA FARAH FERDAUS FENGMAO FIONA FOUZAN GERALD GERALDINE HANMING HAZEL HIDAYU HUI TING JAYNE JIA HUI JIE YI JIN XIAN JEANNETTE JESSICA JOAN JOEL JULIANA JOVEY LINDSAY LINDSAY LIN HUI MELISSA MINGYI NADIAH NASUHA NATALIE NELLIE NIGEL RACHELLE SABRINA SAN SAN SHARON SHAWN SHEAU JING SHIRLY SHERIL SHUWEI SOKSHAN SHONA SYAFIQAH TERESA TOBY VANISHAA VICTORIA WEE SHENG YONG SOON YINGTONG YI ZHEN ZAKIAH ZHEN NING

Applause

SHIRLY

Reminiscence
July 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
February 2013