' It's a different kind of ChristmasIn a different kind of worldEven though it looks the sameEverything has changedIt's a different kind of ChristmasChildren opening gifts with wonder and surpriseI wish that I could still see through such innocent eyesI used to feel so safe inside I had a place to run and hideIn my daddy's arms I felt secureNo one can protect us anymore 'A Different Kind of Christmas- I think I'm darker. 'Cos I forgot to put sunblock on Friday O.o
- I'm eating Kit Kat Chunky now but my ulcer hurts T.T
- I'm really bored. Zzz
- I'm at my grandparent's hse now.
- I went christmas shopping last night :)
- My livejournal is dead
- I wanna watch movie(s) :D
- Robert Pattinson is so not hot & he has really bad hair in Twilight. =='
- I wanna watch Twilight in a quite empty theatre, otherwise all you can hear is girls making noises everytime Robert come out. -.-'
- People who're reading this and looooves Robert will hate me :D
- Facebook is fun :)
- I feel like going swimming :D Anybody?
- Class outing is in 2 days,
- Christmas is in 4 days,
- 2009 is in 11 days, and
- School starts in 12 days.
- But I still have lots of hol hw left=.='
I'm still bored. And sorry, Yongsoon, no more chinese lyrics. Lazy to put alr :P
I guess I'm done here.
Bye(: