<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30373726?origin\x3dhttp://kimberly-kim.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
; Wednesday, December 10, 2008

' Shadows fill an empty heart
As love is fading,
From all the things that we are
But are not saying.
Can we see beyond the scars
And make it to the dawn?

Change the colors of the sky.
And open up to
The ways you made me feel alive,
The ways I loved you.
For all the things that never died, T
o make it through the night,
Love will find you.

What about now?
What about today?
What if you're making me all that I was meant to be?
What if our love never went away?
What if it's lost behind words we could never find?
Baby, before it's too late, What about now? '
What About Now - Daughtry

' 是不是说没有做完的梦最痛
迷路的后 果 我能承受
这最后的出口 在爱过了才有

能不能给我一首歌的时间
静静的把那拥抱变成永远
在我的怀里 你不用害怕失眠
如果你想忘记我也能失忆

能不能给我一首歌的时间
把故事听到最后才说再见
你送我的眼泪 让它留在雨天
越过你划的线我定了勇气的终点

你说我不该 不该
不该 在这个时候 说了我爱你
要怎么证明我没有说谎的力气
请告诉我 暂停算不算放弃
我只有那一天的回忆 '
给我一首歌的时间 - 周杰伦

Just here for a short post(:

As you can see, there're both eng & chi songs up there...
'Cos Yongsoon suggested that I put lyrics of chi songs up there also.
But... Idk much chi songs, so depends if there're the lyrics (I guess can rely on YS blog ;P)

And, well, the lyrics are longer than usual. Don't ask me why.
I just felt like that particular part should be there.
I know I'm weird (:

Mon was spent cleaning up the house.
I cleared my room so now there's more space :D
But seems weird, like suddenly my room changed o.O
Haha.

Slacked through ystrday.
Was blog-hopping & it looks like the Christmas mood is here.
Lol.

Went for dinner at TM last night.
Oh! Saw Weesheng there.
He looked as if he was in a rush. Lol.

There's training later !!! :DDDDD
I miss the water.
I miss bedok reservoir.
I miss Jessica.
She's back :D

And I might just get my chance to try a K1 (:
Today & Fri are me & Jess's last water trainings 'cos she's leaving town next week also.
Idk if I should be happy that I can try K1, or sad that we only have two water pracs left.
Hmmm.

I should go now.
Bye.



Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.

Online Users

Profile
♥KIMBERLY,
but KIM is enough(:
May 7
BGSS, 4E1 :D
Canoeist :D

Kimberly Seet

Create Your Badge


Chit-Chat



Exits

♥6B'06
WEHUB
1/1'07
2/1'08
♥4E1'10
♥♥CANOEING

AFIFAH ALIYA ALEX ARSHAD ATIKAH CARISSA CHARLES CHARMAINE CLEMENT DARWITA FARAH FERDAUS FENGMAO FIONA FOUZAN GERALD GERALDINE HANMING HAZEL HIDAYU HUI TING JAYNE JIA HUI JIE YI JIN XIAN JEANNETTE JESSICA JOAN JOEL JULIANA JOVEY LINDSAY LINDSAY LIN HUI MELISSA MINGYI NADIAH NASUHA NATALIE NELLIE NIGEL RACHELLE SABRINA SAN SAN SHARON SHAWN SHEAU JING SHIRLY SHERIL SHUWEI SOKSHAN SHONA SYAFIQAH TERESA TOBY VANISHAA VICTORIA WEE SHENG YONG SOON YINGTONG YI ZHEN ZAKIAH ZHEN NING

Applause

SHIRLY

Reminiscence
July 2006
November 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
August 2009
September 2009
October 2009
December 2009
January 2010
February 2010
March 2010
May 2010
September 2010
April 2011
April 2012
February 2013