' So try to rememberWho I wasNot who I've becomeAnd I'll make it betterDon't be so quick to runYou were right and I was wrongSo give me time to give you moreI owe you moreBut the questions remainIs should I surrender?Or will it all go by if we hold rewind?I will try to change your mindAnd redesignThe way you view meI will try to change your mindJust in timeTo save us now 'Change Your Mind - Mikey WaxI'm tired of all the happy endings.
I feel like I havent touched the com for many weeks.Lol.Saturday. Was at the wrong place at the wrong time =='Went to Compass Point to do my specs, but the mall was seriously packed.'Cos of the Llittle Nyonya autograph session-.-'Went to aunt's hse 'cos it was her birthday(:Ate black pepper crab for dinner :DStayed for the night there.Sunday. Spent the day eating & playing. Haha.Time seems to be pass faster there. Idk why.Steamboat for dinner :DMonday. Caught Twilight with Shirly & Jieyi at Century Square. I didnt expect it to be that good; it was actually better than I thought.Was thinking abt the last time I was in a theatre watching 007. *sigh*After that, sent Jieyi to meet her church friends.And Shirly came to my hse for hw.Today.Supposed to go swimming with Hazel, Lindsay, Natalie, Jieyi.But in the end nobody went. Lol.Met Lindsay for lunch, then she & Jieyi came over to do hw.Lindsay's friend, Gabriel came to deliver prata. LOL.Can't believe that school is strating on Friday. 'The holidays are over already ):Anw, I have to get back to my dinner.Bye.