Friday, December 19, 2008
; Friday, December 19, 2008
' We loved and laughed and played and jokedSang Christmas songs and talked to folksSleighed the fields and skied the slopesThen to the lodge for dinnerBut now it's time for us to goAs our hearts melt like chimney snowThere's just one thing I want to knowCan we do this next winterOh! What a Christmas to remember 'Chirstmas To RememberI realised I've been blogging almost everyday recently.Lol. It's 'cos I'm really bored=.=''Putting Christmas songs for lyrics since Christmas is just in less than a week :DTraining was okay, but quite pathetic 'cos there was only 6 ppl=.='The only sec 2 thereTook with Ivy, did 6km, 3 sets of 250m & 3 sets of 100m & 2km technical warmdown.All did with resistors.Had a really sucky morning today -.-'Damn pissed.Was heating up pizza but the time was wrong.The whole microwave was full of smoke & it smelt really bad :xTried to get the smoke out so I moved the fan into the kitchen,but the fan dropped on my feet=.=And mind you, it was a standing fan.Got damn irritated-.-I'm tired. Bye.