Monday, December 01, 2008
; Monday, December 01, 2008
' Where were youWhen everything was falling apart?All my daysWere spent by the telephoneThat never rangAnd all I needed was a callIt never came 'You Found Me - The FraySorry abt the previous post. Didnt know why I posted it. Family gathering BBQ on Sat night. Was super fun, and the food were nice :DTried drinking beer & well, got drunk ;xLOL. I tried Tiger but it was quite bitter.Wanted to try Heineken but it was supposed to be worse.The adults said should try Carlsberg first. Haha.Went to have lunch and borrowed a book from Fengmao that afternoon.Lol, he brought his dog along. Cute dog though it doesnt really sound like one :XHahaha. His sister's cute too.Went to look for dog food with him & his sis.Lol, there was a dog in the pet shop & the dogs started fighting.In terms of barking and really fighting.It's Dec 1st alr. So fast. Soon 2008 will be over & 2009 will be here.It's been soooooooo fast. *sigh*Training later. Buh-bye(: