Tuesday, December 16, 2008
; Tuesday, December 16, 2008
' Yes, I know I wasn't perfectWhen we fall and cried all those nightsBut the passion that we have is too strongTo give up the fightSo I need you to say itIf you really want to let me go'Cause I don't believe you know I don'tWon't you tell me the truth?Yes, I need you to say itIf you really want this love to endLook me in the eye, you can't pretendThat what we have is throughDon't tell meIf there's someone else inside youDoin' all the things that I do'Cause I don't want to hear it '(I Need You To) Say It - Enrique Iglesias' 在你的身后 计算的步伐每个背影 每个场景都有 发过的梦带我走 到遥远的以后带走我 一个人自转的寂寞带我走 就算我的爱 你的自由都将成为泡沫我不怕 带我走每次我总独自远走保持缄默不皱眉头这次你却说一起走 '带我走 - 杨丞琳Oh, I rmbed something that I'd wanted to write in the previous post.Rmbed this morning cos I had another one.I think it was Fri night, I had this ultra weird dream.I dreamt that my block had this insect invasion.One of the lifts can only reach half of the levels of the whole block 'cos that creature are mostly found on the higher levels.Guess what that creature is ...---It was centipedes. Super scary lahh. Then the dream changed to another scene in some unit from the block (dunno whose hse),and alot of ppl were in there getting rid of the centipedes.Most ppl were using the repellant kind of thing, but it didnt work.So the more releastic ppl (like me ;D) just stepped on them to kill them.Everybody was wearing slippers so it wasnt like barefooted or what. (EW.)It was damn weird. And disgusting.Then I had another weird dream last night.I dreamt it was the first day of school.And I was super super late.Eg. Have to reach sch by 7.30am.It was alr 7.41 or smth, i was still taking my own sweet time.Then on the way to school, there were police cars & stuff everywhere.There was a policeman checking ppl's passport/IC/ez-link.Idk for what.And I was like I'm late for school. And the policeman replied, it's okay, everybody's late. I'll give you an excuse letter.LOL. Talk about weird. Haha. Labels: weird dreams