Thursday, January 01, 2009
; Thursday, January 01, 2009
' Give it up for the weaknessI'm afraid I can't speak of thisThe clock ticks and I'm out of timeBut I don't really want to say goodbyeAnd I'm stuck in a phaseDon't want to show itI don't want to let you knowI'll look awayI'm so tiredI don't want to let you goWays to waste itI'm so attached and I can't shake itSo exhausted, I can't fake itConscious but I've got to make it 'The Weakness - October NitesHappy 2009 !It's 2009 already. The past year has been.... well, very eventful.Lots of nice things happened that made really great memories, and the bad things are mistakes to learn from.Hopefully, the new year will be better than the previous year(:School starts tmr, and it'll be a new life, being sec 3 and stuff. Plus there's comp coming up in April.Hmmm. New class, new classmates, new teachers. More stuff to study, and also more stress :OWell, who knows what the new year has in store for eveybody.We can only anticipate & hope that there won't be too many bad stuff ;DHappy New Year once again :D