Tuesday, January 13, 2009
; Tuesday, January 13, 2009
' I'm only up when you're not down.Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.It's like no matter what I do.Well you drive me crazy half the time;the other half im only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.And I'm only me when I'm with you. 'I'm Only Me When I'm With You - Taylor SwiftMy body's aching from training ystrday (esp. gym work). And it's only the first land training of the year.There's a new canoeing teacher that makes all of us speechless. Like, seriously.Tried playing somekind of rugby during PE and we started of with playing captain's ball using the rugby ball.Was kind of fun, the sports ppl grp and the non-sports ppl grp. Went to do some class thing on Sunday with Yongsoon, Jieyi & Jiahao.Took some pics, but upload it next time.House meeting tmr & CCA fair on Thursday. This week is filled with lots of stuff.Dinner's here.Bye(: