Saturday, January 24, 2009
; Saturday, January 24, 2009
' It doesn't matter how you feelLife is just a Ferris wheelIt's always up and downDon't make a soundWhen you wake up the world will come aroundWhen you wake up the world will come around 'Lullabye - Fall Out BoyThe episode of Ghost Whisperer last night was one of the nicest compared to the previous two episodes that made me cry. The good thing abt having a flu is that nobody can tell the difference whether you're crying or not :PToday's the eve of the eve of CNY :)But the better news is I'm recovering, so I can enjoy those CNY goodies :DStill wishing I went for training ystrday, but at least I'm doing my pushups at home.Some stuff that's been happening has set me thinking about many stuff. Livejournal is really good with its writer's block thing & reading other's answers are kinda fun. This is quite random so I'm outta here (;