' my mind my heart its so mixed uphelp me break through, you askedis this right, yea I think it is, will we know...cause time will tell us tonightthat night was like a perfect portraityou and I painted underneath the starsstanding there close to you.. everything was so rightmade me forget the pain... a kiss can erase those memoriesmy feelings for you are like a secret I cant keep 'I Wish I Could Tell You Everything - Bitter Sweet DespairHELLO :DIt feels so nice to be typing again :DI think ppl are getting sick of coming to my blog and seeing that I didnt update.But I guess I can only use the com on weekends now, since there's hardly time on school days.Anw, here to post overdue pics of last Sunday and blog.Life is getting so stressed up. This week has been a very hectic week, and unfortunately, it's gonna be like that for very long.House meeting was on Wed, and I'm participating in two events. Idk how, but I agreed to try long jump; Shona was so persuasive :XStayed back to do CCA Fair stuff after hse meeting.CCA Fair on Thurs was fun.About five or six of those ppl me & Jieyi approached came on Friday (:Jessica came for training on Friday, but it sucked.We capsized at while turning in 500m, and swam for half an hour or more.The lifejack almost couldnt keep us afloat anymore. Luckily Atikah & Nadiah came to help.Went for early reunion dinner last night at Suntec Convention Centre.The food was good.Anw, pics (:Uhm, Yongsoon was doodling all over.


Me & YSWe took quite a few before he was satisfied,
'cos he think he looks better not smiling.
YS & Jieyi
Me & Jieyi
The Chairmans(From left):
2/1, 2008
3E1, 2009
2/1, 2008
The missing one is 1/1, 2007, Lindsay.