Friday, January 23, 2009
; Friday, January 23, 2009
' On our own good time we take what's oursWe'll live for the momentAnd all that we loveTo live for the prizeWe die for the momentFor the momentWe would die 'Series Of Moments - The Night Is OverHello Hello Hello (:I've slept for the afternoon but I'm still tired=='Didnt go for training 'cos I'm sick. Down with flu & fever T.TBut it's getting better though.I have no idea what to write. Guess I forgotten how to blog after not using the com regularly ;P Had the leadership training course on Wednesday. Our class was really fun.We had to do the hula-hoop thing, and Yongsoon was the 'leader', guiding the hoop through everybody.And everybody screamed a lot, too.Had the course with 3/2, and the thing btwn the two classes were funny due to Weesheng. I just realised I havent logged into Livejournal for very long.
So, later (;Wow. I just had to say this. I never knew See Lengying was such a nice person.(No idea whether I'm being sarcastic or not)