' Sometimes i wish that i could goBack down that road that I came fromCause now I know that I was soSo badly wrongAnd Ilost the biggestTreasure of my lifeI was too weak – I closed my eyesBut finally I see that 'Feelings - Final Breakup
Havent touched the com for very very long.
First week of school has been okay.Fun but lots to cope with. Training has been okay too, but Jessica didnt come this week.Went for dinner after training with Lindsay, Hazel & Sokshan at LJS.Talked alot about many stuff. Haha.Training felt different for me these days. Jessica's sick, and our stamina has dropped. There arent alot of sec 1s coming either. Sometimes it just feels so wrong.I miss being in sec 1 / sec 2. I miss 2/1. I miss how the group of us always take turns to bring food & eat in class. I miss studying sec 2 stuff. I miss always playing at the back with the girls.
But well, being in sec 3 is also good in its way, so I'm gonna enjoy what I can(:
Anw, cant really blog more, cos have to go for that edusave thing.
Bye(: