Saturday, February 21, 2009
; Saturday, February 21, 2009
First of all, this quiz. Updates in next post :DTagged by Shirly.5 TRUE facts about you:
I cant live without my phone.I'm jealous that YS has unlimited smses cos he seems to keep spamming.I only swear when I cant control myself.I suck in sciences.(Apparently thanks to those who sabo-ed me), I might be a chairperson=.=5 THINGS that you love:
I love chocolates, my family, my friends, canoeing and _____. :D5 THINGS that you hate:I hate not knowing what to do, not having enough chocolates, being irritated, ppl getting on my nerves, and ____.
Choose 10 people and do the following:
No. 1 : LindsayNo. 2 : Jieyi
No. 3 : FengmaoNo. 4 : Yizhen
No. 5 : Yongsoon
No. 6 : NatalieNo. 7 : HazelNo. 8 : WeeshengNo. 9 : Sheril
No. 10 : Fouzan
(1) Is no. 2 your best friend?
Of course.(2) Is no. 1 and no. 7 dating?
No.(3) Who are you closer to? No. 5 or no. 10?5(4) When's no. 8's birthday?
14th Feb, Valentines Day.(5) Will number 9 be the obstacle in your life?
No.(6) Is no. 3 irritating.
No.
(7) What if no. 8 betrays you?
I'll keep commenting on his big legs. LOL
(8) Is no. 4 an idiot?
Nope.
(9) Will no. 6 be an idiot when he/she grows up?
Idiot's not a nice word. Philosopher will be nicer. And she's already one, with no. 2.(10) Which do you prefer? no.1 - 10.
All. :D