Saturday, February 28, 2009
; Saturday, February 28, 2009
Hi Hi Hi Hi Hi (:I'm very very tired now even though it's just 1pm.Spent the morning finishing up all the weekend h/w I have so I get to enjoy tmr wholeheartedly :)Training was good ystrday 'cos our timings improve, which was a huge encouragement, but yet we're still nowhere near.Highlight of the week was Sports Heats on Wed. Got to skip lessons :D Went out to eat after that with Lindsay, Jieyi, Hazel, Juliana, Steffi, Weesheng & Aloysius. Many funny things happened. Some SJAB ppl were there also, and Ko came to join us. I realised I havent been doing very good in my strong/favourite subjects. Carelessness is soooooo irritating. My geog and maths papers were all due to it. And phy & chem test is gonna be badly done, esp since I was careless in applying the formula for phy :(And logarithms is so confusing, it's killing my brain cells.On a lighter note, Weesheng seems to have split personality. He's nice on some days but irritating-till-you-feel-like-killing-him on others. And Yongsoon is getting so picture-obsessed ever since he got his new phone.Life is always so disappointing. Living through it is already so tough, and yet there're so many complications that come along with it. I wish things will stay right. I love you.Tmr's my cousin's birthday so I guess it'd be anothere day of playing around with kids. Anw, gtg now. Bye(: