Saturday, February 07, 2009
; Saturday, February 07, 2009
Hi there :DI feel like I've lost the touch of blogging 'cos I cant use the com as often now.So I'm at a loss of what to say.Valentine's Day is a week from now and in case I dont get a chance to use the com,Happy Valentine's Day! in advance (:Valentine's Day is the day to let your loved ones know they have a place in your heart, and they mean something to you. Everyone likes to know they stand a place in someone's heart. So, take this opportunity and don't be afraid to express your love for your friends, family, and your other half. Feb 11th is 'Don't Cry Over Spilled Milk Day', so don't blame yourself for what you have or have not done that day (and every other day).The past week has been crazy, with the two very important tests, Chem & Phy. But luckily, the Phy one has been postponed to Monday. Chi CT sucked, cos I didnt expect myself to get so low. Yeah, say I have high expectation or whatever you want, I just didnt expect myself to do so badly. Two strokes = four marks gone, or I could have gotten a 40-plus.Training has been stressful already, with only two land & one water (training) this week. But next week onwards, it'll really be a whole four-day per week training. Mr Ismail had a point in what he said about us holding back & not giving in our 100% every training. Even though he's repeated that many times, ystrday was the first time it meant so much to me. Everytime I try to do the right thing in the boat, something else will oppose me. Be it the wind or the waves, I know I cant blame anything/anybody except myself for not being resilient enough.Blogging only every weekend is feeling like a reflection of the week.Haha, random-ness.I want a water globe / snow globe very very very much. Anybody, pleaseeeeeeee? :D
Haha. Some funny things that happened in class this week: Fouzan was trying to show Jieyi how the egg-soaked-in-vinegar can bounce, but it broke on Jiahao's table instead. The whole classroom had this vinegar smell. Cant imagine what it's gonna be like on Monday, esp. since I sit right in front of Jiahao.And that happened just as we were abt to leave for Class Lesson, which was about Resilience. And guess what was the topic? 'How High Can You Bounce?' LOL.Mrs Quek didnt come on Wed, and that Ms Yang came in to relief. Everybody did their own stuff, and YS came up with this imaginary majhong thing that me, him, Aloysius & Yizhen started 'playing'. It was really retarded, but it was fun too.Have some pics from ystrday. Jieyi being so fascinated & carrying Nat's cookie monster bag, & the sec 3s playing arm-wrestling and other games. Post it up soon(:Till next time~ ! ;D