Edited.Added these two best pictures of the day.The Family Shot
The Ace Chairmans (all look so gangsta)
I SAID I'LL BLOG, SO HERE I AM (:
Many many many pics to do the talking so I wont write much.
Lindsay, Jieyi, Shona, Yizhen, Yongsoon and Jiahao came to my hse on Fri afternoon.
Weesheng joined us for lunch but had to go back to sch for soccer practice.
Played many games and it was really fun.
Went Kbox with Yongsoon on Saturday (:
FMI, please go to his blog. (See, YS, I advertising also.)
Kay, enjoy the pics (:
Weesheng & Yongsoon
Leaving for soccer
@ my houseYS playing Mastermind
UNO Stacko: A really dangerous game 'cos Lindsay hurt herself by getting over-excited.
Form A Word 



UNO.
Look at all the fooooooooooood :D
SCUM! It was so funny cos everybody had a chance to be at least a vice-president except Jieyi.
The Unwilling Scum
Here goes the camwhoring.
A Happy Family:
Dad-YS, Mom-JY,
Army son-JH, Teenage daughter-Kim, Baby girl-YZ.
(Pic on top with the cutest Zhen w/ dog)
Happy family? Look closer.
Evil parents with poor girl.
Evil parents with poor daughter's poor dog.
The Chairman Gang ('07-'09)
The Gangsta Look
OR
JH-Father whose gonna die soon
Linds, YS, JY-Children who cant wait for dad to die to inherit $$
The Acting Cute Look
The Gang Leader YS w/ Jieyi as Mistress (LOL~)
& finally a proper shot (:
Who knew our Chairman had this side of him?
& the day ended off with a karaoke session.