Went home straight after sch. Dropped by NTUC and bought a tub of ice cream. Enjoying the best food therapy ever: Triple Chocolate Ice Cream + Chocolatessssss of all kind :D Never fails to make me better :) heh, must thank Yongsoon for not going to buy bubbletea w/ me. if not I'd not have went to buy the ice cream.
PICTURESSSSSSSSSS :D
NDP Rehearsal.
I think this one is the coolest. Looks as if they're gonna attack.
Orange smoke that came frm the boats
Blue lights = Cool pic effect
YELLOW Snow Ice
RED Snow Ice
BLACK Snow Ice
Would you believe me if I said this was supposed to be only a posed shot for Jieyi.
But somehow Lindsay took it with me giving her that same old -.- look
YA KUN. Jieyi read the words as, 'NO FOOD AND DRINKS ARE ALLOWED'.
And the funnier story is right below, at the next post :D
Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.