Wrong time to blog now. But I really need to get some stuff of my chest. Idk why but everything seems to be falling apart now. Idk how or what happened, but suddenly everything comes crashing down and I'm at a loss. It already hurts so much thinking about them, and it hurts even more attempting to solve them and think of the consequences. I havent felt this 'emo' for a long time, and now that this feeling is back, I know it'll be very very hard trying to get rid of it. I dont like this feeling of helpness, and not being able to do anything except cry and whine. And the thing is I have no freaking idea what's wrong. I've been searching and searching for the answers but my brain's not giving me any. This really really sucks. Bah ):
Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.