Tuesday, August 25, 2009
; Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Just a short update.Irritating chemistry CT tmr. I swear Chem would be my arch enemy for the rest of my life. Cant wait to finish the test tmr!Anyway, went to de-stress (in a way) w/ YongSoon on Saturday at Kbox. And last tues we had this supposedly 'expensive' lunch, which was so heart-breaking for me, 'cos I lost 10 bucks -.- and the Haagan Daz ice cream was really overpriced T.T *money flown away* Go to YS blog for pics.But the food therapy and Kbox and other stuff was helpful in destress-ing :)Land training last fri and ystrday. Coach made us skip instead of run, which was really helpful 'cos my knees didnt hurt as much :) Captain's ball yesterday resulted in me getting hit in the face and in my knee. Specs kinda crooked alr ==' EOYs are like, in about 5 weeks time. Why, why must time pass so fasssssssssssst?I dont want to face exams or bridging or (damnit) MT Chi O (lvl)'s so soon