Saturday, August 29, 2009
There's a first for everything. ; Saturday, August 29, 2009
This week is gonna be great (hopefully) 'cos there's only about three days of school and then there's hols :)
(please dont remind me abt exams)
Training on Fri, Jess and me tried scorpion. Felt quite stable initially, but after that kinda got abit wobbly at times. But we didnt cap at all :) Shona, Hazel, Nat & Jieyi tried K4 and they didnt cap too.
Today had been kinda relaxing. Almost went to study w/ YS, WS & gang but didnt in the end. Poor YS wanted to watch Final Destination 4 but it's M18. Lol.
Anyway I need to rant again. It's what a blog it's for.
The same old stuff happen over and over again. If you arent getting sick of it, I am. Idk why I choose to go through it over and over again. The same cycle continues and nothing changes. I've only asked for so little, and yet I dont get any. I've given out so much, and yet I received nothing. Just because I'm not saying anything doesnt mean I dont mind. I'm just me, and I dont want to go on faking that smile, pretending that it's all okay. Its all about one, two, three, four and five of you. I know I'm gonna lose it sooner or later. But I know that it wont stop, too.
When I have that glass of lemondade made by the lemons I was given, the only thing I can do is to add honey so as to make it sweeter. But this lemondade is stuck with me and,
It's a glass of never-ending lemondade.