Sunday, October 04, 2009
; Sunday, October 04, 2009
In a state of confusion now.Firstly, the dream last night is really making my brain going round and round. It's the wrong time to think abt it now, but I just cant seem to stop myself. But if that realisation sets onto me suddenly, I really dont know what I'll have to do. That feeling, it's like making a dream come true, and yet many complications come with it. What if, what if, what if, it's my subconscious mind trying to deny the fact? And, why the hell did they have to delay the exams? If it wasnt, it'd have been half over alr. But now, it hasnt even started. I havent even been studying, and I dont even feel the sense of urgency at all. I'm not even in any studying mood, and I'm totally prepared to flunk the sciences. Not even looking forward to school anymore, with 3 phy papers, 1 chem paper and 2 geog worksheets to be done. Not to mention overdue maths papers. All I feel like doing now is to get by the exams and escape to my world. I want to be down in the reservoir paddling, I want to play everyday away. Dont even know why I've been so tired and spending so much time in bed sleeping either.I swear, I'm going to ... (no, it's not for you to know).