It's Friday the thirteenth, and also the last Friday of the holidays. Year 2 is starting on Monday, and I'm having mixed feelings about it. Worried that I can't balance school and life properly. Scared that I'll break the cycle and things will change. Afraid of what is to come. Sigh. I have so many insecurities.
Just yesterday, I was told to keep my head up. And not be looking down all the time. I admit I have zero confidence at all. Two nights ago, we were painting my nails and even ended up trying the eyeshadow that I bought on impulse. And it is absolutely impractical because it's very extreme. And I realised how much of a girl I am not. No really. There are just too many factors involved and I don't wanna write them here because I'm not comfortable with it.
Enjoyed the last normal weekday night last night, cuddling and falling asleep. Heading to town later to meet up with Leslie, Sam, Alison and maybe Mr Teo to prepare for the presentation. Interview's tomorrow, please let us get through it :)
Hello there.
Hello again.
Welcome(:
Stay if you like to, leave if you're unhappy.